from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To dry (laundry) without ironing or smoothing out.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. In laundry work, to dry without smoothing or ironing.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. in laundry work, to dry without smoothing or ironing.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To dry by exposure to the air without rubbing, smoothing, ironing, etc.
- Dry but not smoothed or ironed: as, rough-dry clothes.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. dry without smoothing or ironing
rough + dry (Wiktionary)