from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To change the shape of an object to make it more circular.
- v. To change a number into an approximation having fewer significant digits.
- v. To complete or finish something.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. bring to a highly developed, finished, or refined state
- v. express as a round number
- v. make round
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.