- v. To change the shape of an object to make it more circular.
- v. mathematics To change a number into an approximation having fewer significant digits.
- v. To complete or finish something.
- v. bring to a highly developed, finished, or refined state
- v. express as a round number
- v. make round
“Suppose some of that well-meaning water were poured by the thyme plant-would that round off the time in a good way?”
“She pulled back the slide on the .25 and released it, snicking the small round off the top of the magazine into the chamber.”
“Then the brown-haired detective charged around the corner firing both-handed, skimming two off Stephen's vest, while Stephen himself danced one round off the detective's and they fell backward simultaneously.”
‘round off’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for round off.