from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The state or quality of being rural.
- n. A rural trait or characteristic.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being rural.
- n. A rural characteristic.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being rural.
- n. A rural place.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being rural; ruralness.
- n. That which is rural; a characteristic of rural life; a rusticity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a rural characteristic or trait
rural + -ity (Wiktionary)