from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A place of safety or refuge.
- n. A protected zone in a country, especially one designated for members of an ethnic or religious minority.
- n. An investment that would lose little of its value in the event of a stock market crash.
- n. A financially secure offshore bank or country during times of extreme uncertainty, or when domestic banks are suspected of becoming insolvent.
- n. The hours of the day when it is permissible for broadcasting radio stations in the United States to broadcast profanity over radio waves without fear of retribution from the FCC.
Sorry, no etymologies found.