from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a safe manner; without risk; using caution above all else.
- adv. In a secure manner; without the possibility of injury or harm resulting.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a safe manner; danger, injury, loss, or evil consequences.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a safe manner.
- Without hurt or injury; in safety.
- In close custody; securely; carefully.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. with safety; in a safe manner
safe + -ly (Wiktionary)