from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Archaic A third person singular present tense of say.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Third-person singular simple present indicative form of say.
- n. Alternative spelling of saithe.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- 3d pers. sing. pres. of say.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Third person singular present indicative of say.
- n. The coalfish.
Old English sæġþ. (Wiktionary)