Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To form into a salt, as by combination with an acid.
- v. dated, chemistry To react so as to form a salt
- v. dated, chemistry, transitive To combine or impregnate with a salt.
- v. dated, chemistry, transitive To form a salt with; to convert into a salt.
GNU Webster's 1913
- v. To combine or impregnate with a salt.
- v. To form a salt with; to convert into a salt.
- French salifier; from Latin sal salt + -ficare (only in comparative) to make. See -fy. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘salify’.
A Russian Doll word is a word that, when you remove the first and last letters, is either the empty string, or a Russian Doll word. These are all of the 6 or more letter Russian Doll words found in...
Looking for tweets for salify.