from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Any of several prickly shrubs of the genus Rubus, especially R. spectabilis of western North America, having trifoliate leaves and fragrant reddish flowers.
- n. The edible salmon-colored, raspberrylike fruit of this plant.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A bush, taxonomic name Rubus spectabilis, found on the Pacific coast of North America
- n. The fruit from this bush, similar in appearance and texture to the blackberry and raspberry
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. creeping raspberry of north temperate regions with yellow or orange berries
- n. large erect red-flowered raspberry of western North America having large pinkish-orange berries
- n. white-flowered raspberry of western North America and northern Mexico with thimble-shaped orange berries
Sorry, no etymologies found.