from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a scandalous manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a manner to give offense; shamefully.
- adv. With a disposition to impute immorality or wrong.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a scandalous manner; in a manner to give offense; disgracefully; shamefully.
- Censoriously; with a disposition to find fault.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a scandalous manner
scandalous + -ly (Wiktionary)