from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Full of scent; odorous.
- adj. Having a keen sense of smell.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of scent or odor; odorous.
- adj. Of quick or keen smell.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Yielding much smell; full of odor; highly odoriferous; scented.
- Quick of scent; smelling well; having a good nose, as a dog.
scent + -ful (Wiktionary)
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.