from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. dizziness with dimness of sight
- n. obscuration of the field of vision due to the appearance of a dark spot before the eye
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Dizziness with dimness of sight.
- n. Obscuration of the field of vision due to the appearance of a dark spot before the eye.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Imperfect vision, accompanied with giddiness.
From Ancient Greek, dizziness. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.