from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Any of various small marine gastropod mollusks of the subclass Opisthobranchia having projections that resemble rabbit ears.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any member of the genus Aplysia of the family Aplysiidae, large marine gastropod molluscs with a soft internal shell made of protein.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. See Aplysia.
- Any tectibranchiate mollusk of the genus Aplysia. See aplysia.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A mollusk of the family Aplysiidæ. See Aplysia.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. naked marine gastropod having a soft body with reduced internal shell and two pairs of ear-like tentacles
From their marine habitat and a pair of rhinophores that resemble a rabbit's ears. (Wiktionary)