American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. Any of various small marine gastropod mollusks of the subclass Opisthobranchia having projections that resemble rabbit ears.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A mollusk of the family Aplysiidæ. See Aplysia.
- n. Any member of the genus Aplysia of the family Aplysiidae, large marine gastropod molluscs with a soft internal shell made of protein.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. (Zoöl.) See Aplysia.
- (Zoöl.) Any tectibranchiate mollusk of the genus Aplysia. See aplysia.
- n. naked marine gastropod having a soft body with reduced internal shell and two pairs of ear-like tentacles
- From their marine habitat and a pair of rhinophores that resemble a rabbit's ears. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Looking for tweets for sea hare.