from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In due season; at an opportune or fitting time.
- adv. Varying with the season.
- adv. In a manner appropriate to the season.
- adv. Within the appropriate time period during which an action will be legally effective, as prescribed in legislation, a contract, or otherwise.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In due time or season; in time convenient; sufficiently early: as, to sow or plant seasonably.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. at an opportune time
- adv. in accordance with the season
From seasonable + -ly. (Wiktionary)