from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that uses seasonings: The cook is a heavy seasoner.
- n. See seasoning.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who, or that which, seasons or gives a relish.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, seasons, or gives a relish; a seasoning.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who seasons.
- n. That which seasons, matures, or gives a relish.
- n. A seaman or fisherman who hires for the season; by extension, a loafer; a beach-comber.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. something added to food primarily for the savor it imparts
- n. a cook who uses seasonings
season + -er (Wiktionary)