from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of secretariat.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The office or official position of secretary.
- n. The place or office where a secretary transacts business, preserves records, etc.
- n. Specifically, in India, the central office of the administration: see the extract.
- n. A number of secretaries forming a board or official body.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an administrative unit responsible for maintaining records and other secretarial duties; especially for international organizations
Sorry, no etymologies found.