from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The record of an earth tremor made by a seismograph.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The graphical out-put from an accelerograph or seismograph.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The trace or record of an earth tremor, made by means of a seismograph.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The record made by a seismograph or seismometer; the result of an earthquake-shock as exhibited on the instrument or instruments employed, these varying in character and in the manner in which the elements of the shock are recorded. See seismometer.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the graphical record of an earth tremor made by using a seismograph
seismo- + -gram (Wiktionary)