from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Containing its own means of propulsion: a self-propelled golf cart.
- adj. Fired from or mounted on a moving vehicle: a self-propelled howitzer.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having its own means of propulsion that moves with it.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. moved forward by its own force or momentum
- adj. containing within itself the means of propulsion or movement
Sorry, no etymologies found.