from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Alternative spelling of sentimentalize.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- See sentimentalize, sentimentalizer.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make (someone or something) sentimental or imbue with sentimental qualities
- v. act in a sentimental way or indulge in sentimental thoughts or expression
- v. look at with sentimentality or turn into an object of sentiment
Sorry, no etymologies found.