from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Divided by a septum or septa.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or divided by a septum
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Divided by partition or partitions; having septa.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a septum or septa; partitioned; divided into compartments; septiferous; loculate; specifically, belonging to the Septata.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to a septum
Sorry, no etymologies found.