from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Arranged or occurring in a series or in rows.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To arrange in serial order.
- adj. Arranged in serial order.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Arranged in a series or succession; pertaining to a series.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To put into the form of a series, or a connected or orderly sequence.
- Arranged in a series or order; serial.
series + -ate (Wiktionary)