from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To take part in sexual acts with.
- v. To arouse somebody sexually
- v. To make more sexually attractive.
- v. To enhance in terms of fashionable appeal.
- v. To sensationalize.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. give erotic character to or make more interesting
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.