from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Six times as many or as much.
- transitive v. To make six times as great; multiply by six.
- transitive v. To make six copies of.
- n. One of six similar things.
- n. A set of six identical copies.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Six times the number, volume, length, et cetera (of something else).
- adj. Comprising six identical parts.
- n. A series, set, collection, or group of six identical copies of something.
- v. To make six copies of.
sextu(ple) + (du)plicate.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From Latin sextuplicātus, past participle form of sextuplicāre ("to sextuple"), from sextuplus ("sixfold"), from sextus ("sixth") (from sex ("six")) + -plus ("-fold") (from plicare ("to fold")). (Wiktionary)