- v. A public greeting or acknowledgment of a person, group, or organization; props.
- v. To speak when inappropriate, particularly in a school environment.
- n. The act of giving such an acknowledgement.
- n. A section of one's web page, profile or blog containing these greetings.
- v. utter in a very loud voice
- v. utter a sudden loud cry
“Suddenly, in the scene beyond the conduit air-mesh, Sisko saw Odo come back to consciousness and then begin to shout out something.”
“Sid Ruford, the ringleader of the group at the spring, had the boldness to shout out some hints about the one-nigger, log-cabin aristocracy which drove the hot blood to Gill's tanned face.”
““Not after the time Duffy rerigged a security alert Klaxon to shout out ...””
“The dilemma I faced showed up clearly in my troubled expression as I stood by the hamster’s large wire cage, wanting to shout out the truth about Kitty and her diabolical hatred of all living animals, when under any other circumstances I would have been delighted to be in charge of the pregnant hamster that was the biology-class pet.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘shout out’.
pop culture that has invaded my brain.
No. Just no.
"Slang, though humanly irreverent, tends to be inhumanly loveless. It lacks tenderness and compassion; its poetry has the effulgence of a soldier's brass buttons."
words or phrases that have me baffled
Looking for tweets for shout out.