from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A plant of the genus Coronilla (especially, Coronilla scorpioides), with curved pods.
- n. The heal-all (Brunella vulgaris).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A plant of the genus Coronilla (C. scorpioides); -- so named from its curved pods.
- n. The healall (Brunella vulgaris).
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The self-heal, Brunella (Prunella) vulgaris: from the form of the flower as seen in profile. See Prunella, 2.
- n. The common bugle, Ajuga reptans.
Anglo-Saxon sicolwyrt. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.