Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- The thinnest kind of silver-foil.
- A name of the buffalo-berry (Shepherdia argentea), of the queen's-delight (Stillingia sylvatica), and of the Japanese and Chinese plant Senecio Kæmpferi, var. argentea.
- The white poplar. See poplar.
- n. The large-leaved umbrella-tree, Magnolia macrophylla.
- n. The American or willow-leaved meadow-sweet, Spiræa salicifolia.
- n. The spotted touch-me-not, Impatiens biflora.
- n. Same as silver-button.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. leaves or sheets made of silver beaten very thin.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘silver leaf’.
Names used for Behr Paints in spring of 2008. I'm curious to see if Behr gives the same colors different names in other years, so I've tagged each color with its Behr product number. It turns out t...
Looking for tweets for silver leaf.