from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- intransitive v. To broadcast simultaneously by FM and AM radio or by radio and television.
- transitive v. To broadcast (a program) by simulcasting.
- n. A broadcast so transmitted.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A program or event that is broadcast across more than one medium or service at the same time.
- v. To broadcast a program or event across more than one medium or service at the same time.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a broadcast that is carried simultaneously by radio and television (or by FM and AM radio)
simul(taneous) + (broad)cast.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Blend of simultaneous and broadcast (Wiktionary)