from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to unmarried people.
- n. Plural form of single.
- n. a game between individual players
- v. Third-person singular simple present indicative form of single.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n.pl. See single, n., 2.
- adj. For unmarried persons, or catering especially to unmarried persons.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. tennis played with one person on each side
- n. badminton played with one person on each side
Sorry, no etymologies found.