from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To make conspicuous; distinguish.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To make singular.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To make singular or single; to distinguish.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To make singular; change to the singular number. See singularization.
- To signalize; distinguish.
- Also spelled singularise.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. distinguish as singular
singular + -ize (Wiktionary)