from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The quality or condition of being sinuous.
- n. A bending or curving shape or movement.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being sinuous.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Quality or state of being sinuous.
- n. A bend, or a series of bends and turns; a winding, or a series of windings; a wave line; a curve.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character of being sinuous or sinuate; tortuousness; anfractuosity.
- n. That which is sinuous or sinuated; a wavy line or surface; a sinuation; an anfractuosity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. having curves
Sorry, no etymologies found.