from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A specially frozen surface of water on which people skate or play ice hockey.
- n. A building that houses such a surface.
- n. A roller-skating rink; a roller rink.
- n. A building that houses a roller rink.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. building that contains a surface for ice skating or roller skating
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.