American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. Milk from which the cream has been removed.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Milk from which the cream has been skimmed; hence, figuratively, that which lacks substantial quality, as richness or strength; thinness; inferiority.
- n. North America Non-fat milk; milk that has had the cream removed.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. skimmed milk; milk from which the cream has been taken.
- n. milk from which the cream has been skimmed
“I bought some skim milk from Smiling Hill Farm and venison from Bayley Hill, then added fresh vegetables and a loaf of bread from the Big Sky Bread Company.”
“While Cheddar cheese is 30 to 40 percent fat, cheese made from skim milk or low-fat milk can have a fat content of less than 15 percent.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘skim milk’.
Words from a 2010 'Remember Me' film.
Looking for tweets for skim milk.