from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To do hastily, imperfectly, or sloppily.
- v. To daub; to stain; to cover carelessly.
- v. To slobber.
- n. A person who, or a machine which slubs.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To do lazily, imperfectly, or coarsely.
- transitive v. To daub; to stain; to cover carelessly.
- n. A slubbing machine.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To daub; stain; sully; soil; obscure.
- To do in a slovenly, careless manner, or with unbecoming haste; slur over.
- To act or proceed in a slovenly, careless, or hurried manner.
- n. Any viscous substance.
- To dress (wool).
- n. Half-twined or ill-twined woolen thread.
- n. One who slubs or who manages a slubbing-machine.
- n. A slubbing-machine.
Sorry, no etymologies found.