from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone or something that smells, that detects scent
- n. the nose
- n. something that has an unpleasant odor
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who smells, or perceives by the sense of smell; one who gives out smell.
- n. The nose.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which smells or perceives the smell of anything; also, one who tests anything by smelling.
- n. One who or that which smells of anything, is scented, or has odor.
- n. The nose; in the plural the nostrils.
- n. Familiarly, a feeler; a tactile hair or process; especially, a rictal vibrissa, as one of a cat's whiskers.
- n. 5. A prying fellow; one who tries to smell out something; a sneaking spy.
smell + -er (Wiktionary)