Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A riveters' swaging-tool, used in forming the rounded head of a rivet when forged into place.
- n. A rounded head of a rivet, bolt, or pin.
- n. A hemispherical or rounded head to a rivet or bolt.
- n. A swaging tool with a cavity in its face for forming such a rounded head.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. A hemispherical or rounded head to a rivet or bolt; also, a swaging tool with a cavity in its face for forming such a rounded head.
- snap + head (Wiktionary)
“A piece of label-lover heaven for a fraction of the cost, this enamel snaphead hinged bangle from Coach is reminiscent of pricier designer bracelets. $98 at www. coach.com”
‘snaphead’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for snaphead.