from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A board resembling a small surfboard and equipped with bindings, used for descending snow-covered slopes on one's feet but without ski poles.
- intransitive v. To use a snowboard.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a board, somewhat like a broad ski, or a very long skateboard with no wheels, used in the sport of snowboarding.
- v. To ride a snowboard.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a board that resembles a broad ski or a small surfboard; used in a standing position to slide down snow-covered slopes
- v. glide down a snow-covered slope while standing on a board
Sorry, no etymologies found.