from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A poor or lazy hand on a sailing vessel.
- n. Eye dialect spelling of soldier.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Var. of soldier.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A dialectal or colloquial form of soldier. Also sojer, sodger.
- n. Nautical, a skulk or shirk; one who is always trying to evade his share of work.
- Nautical to play the soger or shirk.
Sorry, no etymologies found.