American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A drainpipe that carries off wastes from a plumbing fixture, especially from a toilet.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An upright discharge-pipe which receives the general refuse from water-closets, etc., in a building.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. a pipe or drain for carrying off night soil.
- A pipe or drain for carrying off night soil.
- n. drain that conveys liquid waste from toilets, etc.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘soil pipe’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for soil pipe.