from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of soldier.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of serving as a soldier; the state of being a soldier; the occupation of a soldier.
- n. The act of feigning to work. See the Note under Soldier, v. i., 2.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being a soldier; the act or condition of serving as a soldier; military duty; campaigning.
- n. The act of feigning to work; shirking.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the evasion of work or duty
- n. skills that are required for the life of soldier
Sorry, no etymologies found.