from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- abbr. sophomore
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A contraction of soph ister.
- n. A contraction of sophomore.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In the English universities, same as sophister, and the more usual word.
- n. In United States colleges, same as sophomore.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a second-year undergraduate
Sorry, no etymologies found.