American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. The killing of one's sister.
- n. One who kills one's own sister.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who kills his sister.
- n. The murder of a sister.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. The murder of one's sister; also, one who murders or kills one's own sister.
- Latin sororicida ("one who kills his sister"), from soror ("sister"). (Wiktionary)
- Latin soror, sister; + -cide. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
“As she has already unseated Lisa's father Frank as Governor, this match-up would make for great political theater and Republican fratricide, or perhaps sororicide.”
“The intending sororicide and suicide is restored to his fastenings; his sister taken back to her tent; a trooper detailed to stand sentry beside and frustrate any attempt at a second escapade.”
“A Shadow That Remains Cast invents an infamous alleged sororicide, a crime for which the older sister is acquitted, vital evidence having gone missing before the trial.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘sororicide’.
A list of words that are odd or words that I have looked up.
Suicide, infanticide, fraticide, you name it.
of killing or a killer
aborticide to weedicide
Words ending in "cide"
Looking for tweets for sororicide.