from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The killing of one's sister.
- n. One who kills one's own sister.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the killing of one's sister
- n. a person who kills his/her sister
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The murder of one's sister; also, one who murders or kills one's own sister.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who kills his sister.
- n. The murder of a sister.
Latin soror, sister; + -cide.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Latin sororicida ("one who kills his sister"), from soror ("sister"). (Wiktionary)