from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A storm or gale blowing from the southeast.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A strong wind blowing from the southeast
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A storm, strong wind, or gale coming from the southeast.
- adv. Toward the southeast.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A wind, gale, or storm from the southeast.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a strong wind from the southeast
Sorry, no etymologies found.