from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- intransitive v. To give a speech: "In Washington, cabinet secretaries pose and speechify” ( Jonathan Alter).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To give a speech; to hold forth, to pronounce at length.
- v. To make speeches to (someone); to address in a speech.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. To make a speech; to harangue.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To make a speech; harangue.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make speeches; hold forth, or harangue with a certain degree of formality
From speech + -ify. (Wiktionary)