from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or having the shape of a sphere; spherical.
- adj. Symmetrical.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. spherical
- adj. spherically symmetric
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to a sphere or the spheres.
- adj. Rounded like a sphere; sphere-shaped; hence, symmetrical; complete; perfect.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Rounded or formed like a sphere; sphere-shaped; hence, symmetrical; perfect in form.
- Of or pertaining to the spheres or heavenly bodies; moving or revolving like the spheres; hence, harmonious.
Sorry, no etymologies found.