American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. Football A pass receiver who lines up apart from the rest of the formation.
- n. The end of a hair that has split into strands.
- n. A hair which has split at the end, usually from dryness or innutrition. (Usually in plural)
- n. American football The position which lines up wide and on the offensive line of scrimmage whose primary job is to serve as a receiver
- n. American football A player playing the position of split end
- n. (football) an offensive end who lines up at a distance from the other linemen
- split + end (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘split end’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for split end.