from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Chiefly Pennsylvania & New Jersey See gutter. See Regional Note at gutter.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That is propelled in a narrow stream or jet.
- n. The process or result of something being spouted; that which is spouted.
- n. A gutter under the eaves of a building; guttering.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. propelled violently in a usually narrow stream
Sorry, no etymologies found.