from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Obsolete Variant of spew.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Obsolete form of spew.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- v. See spew.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- An old spelling of spew: retained in modern copies of the authorized version of the Bible.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- v. expel or eject (saliva or phlegm or sputum) from the mouth
Sorry, no etymologies found.