from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. someone or something who/that squawks
- n. a person who complains or protests noisily
- n. a loudspeaker used for frequencies intermediate between those of a woofer and a tweeter
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which squawks.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the loudspeaker on an intercom or public address system
- n. a person given to excessive complaints and crying and whining
Sorry, no etymologies found.