from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Overaction of the sebaceous glands.
- n. Excessive discharge of fat in the feces.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The presence of an excessive amount of fat in the feces
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Seborrhea.
- n. The passage of fatty stools.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the presence of greater than normal amounts of fat in the feces which are frothy and foul smelling and floating; a symptom of disorders of fat metabolism and malabsorption syndrome
Sorry, no etymologies found.