from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Excessive repetition or lack of variation in movements, ideas, or patterns of speech, especially when viewed as a symptom of certain developmental or psychiatric disorders.
- n. Printing The process or art of making stereotype plates.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. excessive repetition, especially of meaningless gestures.
- n. The process of making stereotype plates and printing from them.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The art or process of making stereotype plates.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The art or business of making stereotype plates.
- n. Persistence, in the insane, of a single idea or trend of thought.
Sorry, no etymologies found.