from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Used other than as an idiom: see stick, with.
- v. To remain close to.
- v. To follow or adhere to.
- v. To follow loyally.
- v. this sense?) (idiomatic) To continue or persist; to stick to.
- v. To persist in using or employing.
- v. To endure in the memory of.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. keep to
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.